Stock Arriving 01/03/2024
After Befit Zero,BEKA RUBBER increases its range of COLD MOLD production with BeFit Pro, a 100x100cm rubber tile that meets demanding properties from exigent users:
- As a cold processed rubber tile, tolerances in dimensions and thickness are less than 0.05%.
- Higher shock absorption regarding low-density tiles, for protecting the joints of the athletes.
- Anti-slip features in order to minimize the risk of slipping and other injuries.
- Keep your equipment safe so you can minimize the costs and avoid unnecessary replacements.
- Prevent damages to your sub-base floor from heavy impacts and keep repair costs to a minimum.
- Offer a single surface that provides the possibility of different training methods.
- Reduce the initial costs by keeping the installation costs at a minimum level due to its quick installation.
- Provide vibration and sound isolation in high buildings so users enjoy their favorite exercises in a less noisy environment.
Our BeFit Pro
tiles are the most suitable floor for a professional Crossfit Box thanks to all the features mentioned above. BeFit Pro
tiles bring fresh air to rubber flooring. BEKA RUBBER
's cold process delivers better results without resulting in a much higher economic cost.